Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATION. By registering on Medrolls.com, you explicitly understand and agree that:
* The minimum age for registering is 18 years.
* You are not disabled by any law from entering into a contract.
* You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to Medrolls.com. Medrolls.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or sign up at Medrolls.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Medrolls.com service or visit or any business affiliated with Medrolls.com, whether or not included in the Medrolls.com Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit Medrolls.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Medrolls.com and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Medrolls Healthcare Recruitment Private Limited or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
And other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Medrolls.com, or its subsidiaries, in India other countries. Other Medrolls.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Medrolls.com, or its subsidiaries. Medrolls.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Medrolls.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd. All other trademarks not owned by Medrolls.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Medrolls.com or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Medrolls.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Medrolls.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Medrolls.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Medrolls.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Medrolls.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Medrolls.com. You may not use any Medrolls.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Medrolls.com SITE SECURITY RULES
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Medrolls.com Site, including, without limitation,
a.accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
b.attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
c.attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Medrolls.comSite, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”,
d.sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
e.forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentialitfy of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
DISPLAY OF RESUME
* The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
* The amount paid entitles the subscriber alone to the service by Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd for a period of subscription opted for from the date of up-linking of the resume on the website Medrolls.com or such other mirror or parallel site(s) as Medrolls.com may deem fit and proper but such web host shall be without any extra cost to the subscriber / user.
* Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume is put on display.
* Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the prospective employee / visitor / user / subscriber.
* Medrolls.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, and particulars supplied by subscribers due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
* It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the individual to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume being displayed by Medrolls.com for going out of station or in station for any job / interview and Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd assumes no responsibility in respect thereof.
* The Courts at Bangalore alone shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
* Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, shall be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd .
* Medrolls.com will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber.
* This subscription is not transferable i.e. it is for the same person throughout the period of subscription.
* Medrolls.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit the resume in its database.
* The liability, if any, of Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd is limited to the extent of the amount paid by the subscriber.
The sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Medrolls.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft or data/corruption or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Medrolls.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
* The subscriber undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.
EMPLOYERS’ RESPONSIBILITY FOR JOBS POSTED
* The employer/recruiter or any entity that is allowed to post a job either through a free promotion or through a paid subscription undertakes the responsibilty to post only valid and genuine jobs. They may not post jobs that involve any kind of upfront payment from the job-seeker or any any online ad posting position. They may not post positions that do not involve a regular pay – purely incentive based positions may not be posted.
* Jobs that involve any kind of MLM scheme or “registration fees” may not be posted. If the job is found to be anything other than a genuine and regular position, then, the Company at its discretion may delete the post without any warning or notice, and any subscription fees or other money collected from the posting entity will not be returned.
* If the job is found to be anything other than a genuine and regular,locum position, then, the Company at its discretion will delete the post and any money collected from the poster will not be returned.
RESUME SEARCH AND USE OF RESUMES AND DATA
* The employer/recruiter or any entity that is allowed to access the resume and/or jobseeker-information undertakes to take the resposibility to handle the data in a responsible way. The data may only be used in relation to a valid and genuine with-pay employment possibility. The data may not be sold.
* He/She undertakes not to misuse this data in anyway. He/She may not use this data for any positions that involves payment of anytype from the job-seeker.
ROLE OF Medrolls.com
Medrolls.com is only an online venue. This Web Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site and/or the other Medrolls.com Sites.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Medrolls.com Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more users, You release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users, which is made available through the Web Site and/or the other Medrolls.com Sites. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using this Web Site and/or the other Medrolls.com Sites.
The Web Site Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Medrolls.com Site or the Web Site Content. The use of Medrolls.com Sites and the Web Site Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Medrolls.com Sites and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Medrolls.com Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Medrolls.com Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Medrolls.com Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any Medrolls.com Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Medrolls.com ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Medrolls.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Medrolls.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Medrolls healthcare recruitment pvt ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
As to extraneous contents: Medrolls.com hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. Medrolls.com will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations. Medrolls.com is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.